DNC - Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNC - Design 'N' Create - is an amature game designing group based in South Africa. The three founders - Dillon Theodore, Ntsikelelo Mnsitshana and Charl-André Fourie - are all big time teen gamers. Here, we will be discussing the fate of DNC.

HomePortalDarkrise Character Listing T4zad2Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise
Darkrise Character Listing EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 pm by DNC - DudeMan
You heard right! After a quick interview-like thingy between Matt and I using a simple IM, it turns out that DNC may actually have a chance of landing our first contract! And with Ubisoft!

Here follows quoted snippets of our discussion:

Quote :
MarterMatt125: DudeMan. Uppon reading DNC's plans, I must admit that I am greatly impressed. It's not every day we get something like this from someone of …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 4
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Do you think we've done reasonably well in our first year?
Definately! You came up with the coolest games and the site rocks! ^^
Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_lcap57%Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Sure. You managed a fair amount. You could definately have done worse. ;)
Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_lcap14%Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Kinda maby. You could've done more, but what you managed is ok. :
Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_lcap29%Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Not really. I really think you could've done more. You still haven't chosen a theme song. :(
Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_lcap0%Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not at all. You really let us down. You still haven't completed any of the games and the site's as dull as ever. ><
Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_lcap0%Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
Latest topics
» The Chat Box
Darkrise Character Listing EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:20 am by DNC - DudeMan

» DNC's Game Priorities
Darkrise Character Listing EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Darkrise Character Listing
Darkrise Character Listing EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» awsome music
Darkrise Character Listing EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:38 am by Kironi68

» game idea
Darkrise Character Listing EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:15 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Quick question... "Stamina" or "Will"?
Darkrise Character Listing EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:13 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Look, another IDEA!
Darkrise Character Listing EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Let's Sort Our Smilies!
Darkrise Character Listing EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Lee's Crazy Idea
Darkrise Character Listing EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 pm by DNC - DudeMan

Top posters
DNC - DudeMan
Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_lcapDarkrise Character Listing I_voting_barDarkrise Character Listing I_vote_rcap 
DNC - Osaka
Darkrise Character Listing I_vote_lcapDarkrise Character Listing I_voting_barDarkrise Character Listing I_vote_rcap 
Quisakal
leestriter
Kironi68
DNC - Subatomic
dsmiles
DNC - Banzai
DNC - KingN
Balufire
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Darkrise Character Listing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DNC - DudeMan
>>DNC Crew<<
>>DNC Crew
DNC - DudeMan

Scorpio Posts : 270
Post Points : 5480

Last Light Character
Name: Zane Korahn
Age (True): 17
Race: [R] Hybrid

Darkrise Character Listing Empty
PostSubject: Darkrise Character Listing   Darkrise Character Listing EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:08 pm

(Note: Message directed at Osaka. Please don't read until we say so in the description.)

(Note: I have yet to get to the ones lower down. I also added a 33d one. Also, please ignore the "Relations to other characters", "Circumstances of death" (many characters die, sadly. Those who don't will be N/a here) and "Special gameplay attributes/abilities" fields. I'll handle them. It's basically only the Bio and Personality fields I'd love help with. If you could review them, I'd be very grateful. If you could help me write the bios/personalities of the red-name characters, I'd be even more grateful! Yayz! Finally, this is how I think we should make the characters: We should keep quoting each other and delete everything but the sheets, so that we have the sheets with each message so that the characters can evolve with our chat! Happy In other words, the sheets (edited by you, preferably, but not necessarily) should be in your next message. You don't have to edit everything in one go, though. Wink

By the way, just to get a better "look" of each character, I added an actor to their appearance that would hypatheticaly play the said character if it were a movie.)

Spoiler:

Last edited by DNC - DudeMan on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added spoilers.)
Back to top Go down
https://dnconline.forumotion.com
DNC - DudeMan
>>DNC Crew<<
>>DNC Crew
DNC - DudeMan

Scorpio Posts : 270
Post Points : 5480

Last Light Character
Name: Zane Korahn
Age (True): 17
Race: [R] Hybrid

Darkrise Character Listing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkrise Character Listing   Darkrise Character Listing EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Spoiler:

Ok, so, that's it. Please don't do everything at once. I also had this weird idea to look for pics of actors who look like the characters (perhaps only pre-infection) to add to their appearance. XD
Back to top Go down
https://dnconline.forumotion.com

Darkrise Character Listing
Page 1 of 1