DNC - Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNC - Design 'N' Create - is an amature game designing group based in South Africa. The three founders - Dillon Theodore, Ntsikelelo Mnsitshana and Charl-André Fourie - are all big time teen gamers. Here, we will be discussing the fate of DNC.

HomePortalUbisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise T4zad2Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 pm by DNC - DudeMan
You heard right! After a quick interview-like thingy between Matt and I using a simple IM, it turns out that DNC may actually have a chance of landing our first contract! And with Ubisoft!

Here follows quoted snippets of our discussion:

Quote :
MarterMatt125: DudeMan. Uppon reading DNC's plans, I must admit that I am greatly impressed. It's not every day we get something like this from someone of …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 4
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Do you think we've done reasonably well in our first year?
Definately! You came up with the coolest games and the site rocks! ^^
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_lcap57%Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Sure. You managed a fair amount. You could definately have done worse. ;)
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_lcap14%Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Kinda maby. You could've done more, but what you managed is ok. :
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_lcap29%Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Not really. I really think you could've done more. You still haven't chosen a theme song. :(
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_lcap0%Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not at all. You really let us down. You still haven't completed any of the games and the site's as dull as ever. ><
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_lcap0%Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
Latest topics
» The Chat Box
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:20 am by DNC - DudeMan

» DNC's Game Priorities
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Darkrise Character Listing
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:09 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» awsome music
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:38 am by Kironi68

» game idea
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:15 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Quick question... "Stamina" or "Will"?
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:13 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Look, another IDEA!
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Let's Sort Our Smilies!
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 pm by DNC - DudeMan

» Lee's Crazy Idea
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 pm by DNC - DudeMan

Top posters
DNC - DudeMan
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_lcapUbisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_voting_barUbisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_rcap 
DNC - Osaka
Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_lcapUbisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_voting_barUbisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise I_vote_rcap 
Quisakal
leestriter
Kironi68
DNC - Subatomic
dsmiles
DNC - Banzai
DNC - KingN
Balufire
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DNC - DudeMan
>>DNC Crew<<
>>DNC Crew
DNC - DudeMan

Scorpio Posts : 270
Post Points : 5480

Last Light Character
Name: Zane Korahn
Age (True): 17
Race: [R] Hybrid

Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise Empty
PostSubject: Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise   Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 pm

You heard right! After a quick interview-like thingy between Matt and I using a simple IM, it turns out that DNC may actually have a chance of landing our first contract! And with Ubisoft!

Here follows quoted snippets of our discussion:

Quote :
MarterMatt125: DudeMan. Uppon reading DNC's plans, I must admit that I am greatly impressed. It's not every day we get something like this from someone of your age.

*Snip*

However, you mentioned that "Dark Star" is only the first in a planned trilogy. Considering your ideas for an MMO and the whole complex structure of the plots you introduces, I'm afraid that I'll need detailed plans of all three games before I can give you any definite answers.

If you could possibly email them to me here, *Snip*, I'll review what you and the others at DNC have planned and forward it to my superiors.

Thank you for sending this. I can surely imagine the others at Ubisoft will be as impressed as I am.

-Matthew P. Hugo

DudeMan95: Thank you so, so much for the responce!

Well, I have to be honest and say that we still have quite allot to do when it comes to the MMO and the other two games.

Untold Stories is nearing completion, but I have yet to type it out. I have the same thoughts for Trinity of the Worlds, though I'm not so sure, as that's mainly Dillon's department. We also have numerous smaller plots that we want to intergrate into Trinity of the Worlds, such as the Serene-thing I mentioned.

*Snip*

Anywho, I'll definately be starting type work on Untold Stories. I think we'll complete Trinity of the Worlds only after I do the MMO, as I still have to go over it with the other members. However, expect the emil within the next few weeks.

Thanks again! Wink

MarterMatt125: I'm glad you accepted my proposition. As for what still needs to be done, I'd like to ask one more thing of you.

It seems as though DNC allready have most of the plot, gameplay and, I assume, areas, characters and the like thought out. I'd like to know if you'd like us to help with some of the elements not yet thought out, or whether we should leave it to you and simply create the games.

Keep in mind that the actual animating, programming and things like that take time and the result may not turn out the way you wanted, if we decide to create these games at all. Remember, Ubisoft allready have many titels planned. Adding more will only delay the others.

DudeMan95: I understand completely. Remember that we've still got our whole lives ahead of us. That's a lon time to wait! If Ubisoft decides to create the franchise, take all the time you need.

*Snip*

Again, thanks for the responce. I really appreciate it. =)

MarterMatt125: You're very welcome, DudeMan.

*Snip*

I wish you and the rest of DNC the very best of luck.

-Matthew P. Hugo

So, basically, we at DNC need to finish up all aspects of Last Light in order for Ubisoft to consider creating it. Even then, there are still many things to consider before their final yes/no decision will be made.

Atleast, then, we have the slightest chance of actually getting our first game made.

-DM Wink

Last edited by DNC - DudeMan on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dnconline.forumotion.com
DNC - Osaka
>>DNC Crew<<
>>DNC Crew
DNC - Osaka

Sagittarius Posts : 147
Post Points : 5298

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise   Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:43 pm

That is epic. Just. Plain. Epic.
Back to top Go down
DNC - DudeMan
>>DNC Crew<<
>>DNC Crew
DNC - DudeMan

Last Light Character

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise   Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:23 pm

I know!! Awesomeness

By the way, I'd also like you to check out the topic on DNC Founders Day and also our new smilies. Kitty Rofl
Back to top Go down
DNC - Subatomic
>>DNC Crew<<
>>DNC Crew
DNC - Subatomic

Capricorn Posts : 10
Post Points : 5157

Last Light Character
Name:
Age (True):
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise   Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:59 pm

U do knw that this isn't final and that I dn't hav all the time in the world, i still got to go study to become an engineer or theoretical polytheist
Back to top Go down
DNC - DudeMan
>>DNC Crew<<
>>DNC Crew
DNC - DudeMan

Last Light Character

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise   Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Yap.

I'll only be at DNC parttime as well. Gonna go study in exobiology or possible theoretical physics.

I think I'll go Google "theoretical polytheist" now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise   Ubisoft "Likes" Proposed LastLight Franchise Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DNC - Online :: Forum Stuff :: News :: DNC News-
Jump to: